|Original author(s)||Tamuka Magazdire|
|Operating system||OSX, Windows|
|Website||CHG GeoCLLIM Wiki|
- GeoCLIM is a software tool to facilitate climatological analysis of historical rainfall and temperature data. It was developed by USGS FEWS NET in support of the USAID PREPARED and Global Climate Change activities
Latest GeoCLIM download
- GeoCLIM v1.1.2 - released February 17, 2017
The new version includes:
- The new tool "Composites".
- Some bug fixes and improvements done since the 1.1.2 release. More information about in GeoCLIMReleases.pdf.
- GeoCLIM v1.1.2 - released August 9, 2016
In this new version, several changes were applied:
- Includes additional bug fixes and improvements done since the second released in September 2015 (for more information, see GeoCLIMReleases.pdf)
- An installation manual was created.
- The GeoCLIM installer provides the .NET 4.6 framework that can be installed during the GeoCLIM installation.
- The manual was updated to provide more information about the different tools in GeoCLIM and to reflect the recent changes done in the final 1.1.2 version.
- GeoCLIMv1.1.1 - (June 26, 2015)
- Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0. Download it here if you need it.
- Windows XP Operating System or later